Hetalia Meeting Hall ( AskHetalia )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T FORGET THE RULES

2 posters

Go down

DON'T FORGET THE RULES Empty DON'T FORGET THE RULES

Post  RomaniaIsBeast Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Meh, as much as I hate rules, I have to make them so things don't get crazy in here.

Rule 1: NO MARY-SUES Ha, yes I know, It's very hard to make an OC that isn't a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu. But it makes everyone happy! You also have to take the Mary-Sue test to see if your OC is a Mary-sue or not.

Rule 2: NO TROLLING unless it's the Homestucky way.

Rule 3: NO CYBER RP If you have to, you can do it in PMs and tell us that your pregnant later or stuff.

Rule 4: RESPECT THE MODS OR ADMINS Yes, the most common rule. It's really important though, so please follow this rule. Also,NorwaymayactOOCsoyeah

Rule 5: PRUSSIA IS AWESOME Just kidding, but, try to be IC most of the time, so people will feel more comfortable with you.

Rule 6: TRY TO BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE When you have to go to a vacation or something similar to that. You can private message me or any of the Admins so we won't mark you as not active. But if you have a surprise vacation or something, you can wait until the vacation finishes and message any of the admins after that.

Rule 7: DON'T CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS AKA GODMODDING It's really frustrating when someone takes control of your character. But it's okay if you lead them to another room by grabbing them by their wrist and stuff.

Rule 8: TALK IN PARENTHESIS WHEN YOU'RE OOC Easy right? talk (( like this )) or [[ this ]] when OOC.

Rule 9: BE NICE TO EVERYONE Some people who are roleplaying here are just new to roleplaying, so when you're old to roleplaying, be nice to them and help them.

Rule 10: THE ADMINS HAS THE RIGHT TO NOT ACCEPT OR ACCEPT YOUR OCs You have to go through a few admins to see if your OC is accepted, alright?

Rule 11: DO NOT USE CHAT SPEAK WHILE ROLEPLAYING AT ANY TIME You can use it if you are making fun of something though, or when you have to do it for the roleplay.

Rule 12: NO SPAM MESSAGES Thank Spain for telling me about this rule. So yeah, no Spam messages or advertising, unless you have permission from me or Any of the admins.

If you have reached/read this far, well done. You have to put "SUNFLOWERS" somewhere at the end of your introduction. So I guess that's it! ~The end of the rules~ -Romania

Last edited by RomaniaIsBeast on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
RomaniaIsBeast
RomaniaIsBeast
Admin

https://hetaliameetinghall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

DON'T FORGET THE RULES Empty Re: DON'T FORGET THE RULES

Post  Toni-Fernandez-Carriedo Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 pm

(( Alright Salad, I agree with all these rules, but don't forget to add: "NO SPAM MESSAGES" ))
Toni-Fernandez-Carriedo
Toni-Fernandez-Carriedo

http://worldmeetinghetalia.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum